Thursday, November 25, 2010

More Testimonials

"I am truly amazed by the education that His Little Lighthouse has
provided for my children. My elder girl was with the centre since two
and half years old, as a result of the small teacher to student ratio
my elder girl was reading at 3 years old.I didn't have to spend extra
money and time sending her to additional classes. Today she is among
the top in her class in Nanyang Primary School! Come and experience
and provide your child the best early childhood education you can find
in Singapore"
Florence Lin




24th November 2010
Bernard; Jenny

Firstly, we would like to sincerely thank you all for helping Jermaine. We truly appreciate all your support, patience & professionalism for Jermaine, of which is vital, especially so during this growing phase.

We know it can be quite a challenge dealing with toddlers. Thankfully, with your understanding; caring and expertness, we could notice Jermaine's visible improvement on a steady & regular basis.

His Little Lighthouse Educationl Centre does provide the best nursery & kindergarden services/teachings because of people like you.

Thanks Again
Vincent & Joyce Liew



.......................................








My daughter started attending the school when she was 22 months old. I sent her to school so that she can socialize and play with other kids, so I was not expecting her to learn much. After all, she was barely 2 and just beginning to talk.
But the school has far exceeded my expectation. In just over 6 months, she went from not being able to say much to being pretty effectively bilingual and can converse in both languages. I am surprised by the number of Chinese and English nursery rhymes and songs she is able to memorize.
Her motor skills has always been weak, but has also improved by tremendously since going to school.
Most importantly, she really enjoys going to school and looks forward to it everyday. The School has kept the classes small to ensure individual attention and the benefits of that really show.
I am thankful for the staff at the school for the loving attention they shower upon my daughter. Teaching with a heart really makes a difference.
Regards Sherri Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment